Acu-ease is dedicated to supporting the health of Australian women and their families. We provide a unique, integrated health service, offering a range of integrated natural therapies including:
- Nutrition and Weight Loss
- Chinese Nutritionals
- Oriental Counselling
- Neuro-Linguistic Therapy
- Muscle and Joint Therapy
- Management of Heavy Metal Toxicity
At Acu-ease, you won’t be treated like a textbook case. Every person is unique, and so are the constitutional, environmental, psychological and psycho-social demands that impact on them. It is our job to thoroughly investigate what is going on for you at all these levels, and to see how they interlink, so that we can design a therapy program that is right for you and your lifestyle.
Our treatment protocol includes:
- An initial assessment to determine specifically what is going on for you
- A clear prognosis of your condition and how long it will take to find resolution
- An individual therapy plan that takes into account your lifestyle
After your initial assessment your Registered Acupuncturist will give you an individual therapy plan advising the duration and frequency of treatment. A standard course of therapy to alleviate the symptoms of simple complaints is approximately 6 to 12 weeks, with therapy being more frequent initially.