Did you attend this event? We'd love to hear from you! Complete our online survey for your chance to win one of three $75 vouchers to spend at Juanitas.
As a part of the Celebrate Subi Festival, Juanitas is holding an exclusive dinner event to delight the senses. Enjoy a delicate French feast prepared by one of Perth's finest chefs and Juanita’s owner, Luke Foyle paired with spectacular french inspired wines hand picked by the team’s discerning wine aficionados!
Dinner in Paris - One Night Only! *SOLD OUT*
Venture down to the Paris end of Subi for a dinner you won’t want to miss and be quick to book as this special event is almost sold out with numbers limited to just 14!! Come as you are, we can’t wait to see you there!
House-made Bread with Bacon Butter
Rabbit Rillettes, Cornichon, Moutarde
Hangover Kale Cigars, Parmesan
Carpaccio, Veau Sauce Au Thon, Shallot, Capers
Parisian Gnocchi, Mushroom, Sage, Cepe Creme
Smoked Cote de Beouf
Condiments and Accompanying Vegetables
* Your ticket price includes six French inspired wines to enjoy through the courses
* Hosted by Juanita's wine aficionados with insights on varietals, vintages and the wine making process
- When: Tuesday 13 April, from 6:30pm for a 6:45pm start
- Where: Juanitas
- Cost: $150 (+bf), book now
- Inclusions: Your ticket includes a 4-course meal and 6 glasses of French-inspired wines.
Explore the full Celebrate Subi program:
View all events