Spanish Winter Series
During our Spanish Winter Series, you will learn new Spanish vocabulary, you will be supported by one of our language specialists to develop your conversational skills and you will discover:
- Painting & Art - Get to know about the fascinating lives and artworks of the masters of Spanish art including Frida Kahlo, Pablo Picasso and Dali.
- Music & Dance- Nothing tells more about a culture than music and dance! We’ll be learning about Salsa, Tango and Flamenco and some of the most iconic singers of the Spanish speaking world.
- Cinema & Television - Who doesn't like movies or a good tv series? We will be talking about some famous Spanish language films/series and actors.
- Literature - Find out about some of the most popular classic novels, poems, contemporary writers and their masterpieces.
- Traditional Food & Drinks - Comida y Bebidas in Spanish, we’ll cover some of your favourite food and drinks, so that you can go on a culinary journey in this class. Plus at the end of the class we’ll share our world-famous Guacamole recipe, show you how to make it and of course have a taste test!
These series will run for 5 weeks on every Friday from the 7th of August to the 4th of September from 6:00 to 7:00 pm. The cost is $150.
Available for 2 groups:
MultiCultural Language Centre - 296A Hay St Subiaco.