Subiaco restaurants reopening for dine-in
Subiaco restaurants reopening for dine-in
We are so excited that restaurants and cafes can now reopen for dine-in services as of Monday, 18 May. It is limited to 20 people at a time to allow safe social distancing but it’s a big step forward towards normality that we’re pretty excited about! While takeaway has allowed us to enjoy delicious meals from our favourite eateries in Subiaco, there’s nothing quite like dining out in the City with loved ones.
To help plan your return to eating out, we’ve rounded up this rolling list of Subiaco restaurants and cafes that are reopening for dine-in services.
- Petite Mort – Get ready to celebrate special occasions again because Petite Mort is reopening from Tuesday 19 May. Bookings are required. Last table booking will be 7pm with two menu options available: 9-Course Signature Menu or 5-course La Saveur Menu.
- Lulu La Delizia - Chef Joel Valvasori is reopening his award-wining restaurant next week with a twist! Operating Tuesday-Saturday dinners, and Friday lunch only, they will be offering a set menu ‘Menu Del Giorno’ for $85 per person. Bookings are limited and must be made online.
- The Woodpeckers – Dine-in at Woodpeckers starts from Tuesday 19 May. They are open for lunch and dinner on select days and times. See website for full details and opening times. For bookings email email@example.com, call 9388 1122 or book online.
- Bistro Felix – Reopening from Monday 18 May, Bistro Felix will operate two sittings per service with a reduced 2-course or 3-course menu of Felix favourites to enjoy. In addition, the bar area will be open for afternoon drinks and snacks with table service between 4.30pm and 5.30pm. Bookings are essential, call 9388 3077 or book online.
- Dilly Dally - Open for dinner Thursday to Saturday & Friday lunch 11:30am-2:30pm! Dinner bookings available from 5-8pm with 90 min sittings. To book a table, call 6228 1986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or book online.
- Funtastico - Funtastico is now open for a small number of dine-in customers from Tuesday to Friday from 8am - 11.30am. At this stage they are only open for coffee, bacon, egg toasties, muffins and Mumma's Florentines and almond biscotti.
- Georges Meze – Enjoy a Greek feast! George’s Meze will open for dine-in from Tuesday to Sunday during select times. See website for full details. For bookings call 9388 1585 or book online.
- Bloody French – French cuisine lovers rejoice! Bloody French is back open for dine-in! Make a reservation online or give them a call on 0432 701 909.
- Eli & Matt Patisserie - Now open for dine in. Join them for breakfast, lunch or high tea! Walk ins are welcome or to book 0444520989 or email: email@example.com.
- The Boardroom – Open from Monday - Thursday 11am- 8pm, Friday to Saturday 11am - late. Sunday 12pm - 8pm. No bookings required.
- The Corner Italian Restaurant – Open for dine-in Tuesday to Saturday. For bookings, call 9382 2208.
- Satsuki Perth - Satsuki is opening up from Monday 18 May for dine-in service and we can’t wait to dig into some authentic Japanese cuisine soon! Opening hours will be published soon, stay tuned!
- Sunny's Korean & Japanese Cuisine – They are located on 292 Hay St, Subiaco and will be offering dine-in service again from 18 May!
- Boucla - This neighbourhood favourite is now open 7 days a week from 7am - 2pm and from 8am on Sundays.
- Hangout on Hay - You can now hangout at Hangout on Hay! They are now open for dine-in from 7am to 3pm Monday to Friday.
- Brooklyn Donuts – For those craving a sweet treat, you’ll be excited to hear Brooklyn Donuts on Rokeby Road has reopened! Enjoy these tasty goodies from 4pm-9pm takeaway or through Uber Eats.
- 1982 Food & Coffee - Breakfast and brunch lovers rejoice! 1982 Food & Coffee is back open for dine-in service.
- Jaffle Shack – They are wheeling the tables out again starting Monday — and whipping up coffee and delicious jaffles to dine-in!
Did we miss your favourite local business and would like to add them to the list? Let us know! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Show your support to win!
We want to see how you’re supporting your favourite local businesses in Subiaco! Share your photos on Instagram featuring the hashtag #SubiacoUnited
for your chance to win $250 to spend at a Subiaco business of your choice! Find out more
- Subiaco, Subiaco, WA 6008