Subiaco Street Party: Kids Activities
Keep the kids entertained at the Subiaco Street Party
Heading to a big event with children can be a daunting experience. Sometimes we go through all the effort of planning a family day out only to find our kids saying “I’m bored. Can we going home?” Fear not! Our event planners have organised plenty of activities to keep the kids entertained all day along and most importantly, they are strategically placed nearby areas where the adults can have fun too.
So grab your little jet-setters for a journey around the world at the Subiaco Street Party, through the Americas, The Mediterranean, Asia & the Orient and Down Under in search for new experiences:
- Build sandcastles in the giant sand pit (near the Outdoor Gin Bar)
- Decorate your own suitcase activity + collect passport stamps
- Slither & Slide Reptile display
- Climb Mount Fuji in Asia + the Orient
- Help build the Crate Wall of China
- Chalk drawings on the street
- Cuddle kittens at Cat Haven
- Story time with Dymocks & the Freedom Faeries
- Origami folding workshop
- Tour ‘Mini Italy’ created by Subiaco Primary School (presented by Home Base)
- Face painting with Acton
- Carnival rides & games
- & more
The Subiaco Street Party is on Saturday, 6 April from 2pm - 9pm on Rokeby Road and Hay Street.
Need more information to entice you further?
Find out more
- Subiaco, Subiaco, WA 6008