Our clinic was closed for 4 weeks during the height of CoVID-19 restrictions in WA, and holy smokes it’s good to be back.
You will notice a few changes at your next appointment - we have always maintained the highest level of infection control, but have recently tweaked things to ensure the safety of our patients and staff during this time.
- You will be contacted prior to your appointment to complete a screening questionnaire.
- You will be asked to use hand sanitiser upon entering the clinic
- You will be asked to use an antiseptic mouthwash prior to any treatment
- We ask that you attend your appointment alone to reduce the number of people in the clinic at any one time
- We ask that you brush (and floss!) your teeth as close to your appointment time as possible.