Join us for this free guided walk through Subiaco, allowing participants to enjoy its history, heritage and beauty.
Subiaco was proclaimed a Municipality in 1897 and became a City in 1952. Hiddlestone Electrics was established in the City in 1920. The Hiddlestone family has played a significant role in Subiaco’s commercial and civic history over the past 100 years.
The walk will take approximately 1.5 hours to complete and is appropriate for people of all ages.
Join us for an Anzac biscuit and ‘billy tea’ at the completion of the walk. Start and finish on the grassed area in front of Subiaco Museum, 239 Rokeby Road, Subiaco.
For more information or to download a brochure see link below.