Subi Blooms is back again this Mother’s Day
with even more to see and explore! See Subiaco has partnered up with some of Perth’s top florists to create eight floral installations
to adorn the Subiaco Town Centre. Treat mum to a weekend stroll through Rokeby Road and Hay Street and discover blooming surprises along the way.
Some of the impressive sculptures include a floating cloudscape of baby’s breath near the Cat Cafe Purrth styled by Rose & Bud and a brightly coloured two-metre tall statement piece created by The Wildflower Perth located near the newly opened Lukumades Greek donut shop in Subiaco. Here is the full list of florists and where to find them, starting at the bottom of Rokeby Road.
- Corner of Roberts & Rokeby Road - ‘Love Boat’ by Fox & Rabbit
- Seddon Street - ‘Mother’s Day Moongate’ by Beans & Bunches
- Corner of Rokeby Road & Hay Street - ‘The Birth of Venus in Flowers’ by The Bohemian Flower Collective
- Hiddlestone Lane - ‘Transitions’ by The Wildflower Perth
- Forrest Walk - ‘Mothers, our Guardian Angel Forever’ by Cottage Garden Subiaco
- Witches Cauldron Deck - ‘Secret Garden’ by Signature Floral Design
- Kannis Lane - ‘Pink Skies’ by Rose & Bud
- Park Street Lane - ‘Cloud on Park Street’ by Sir Botanical
Download our Subi Blooms map below to help plan out your journey.
+ WIN - For those sharing pics on Instagram, remember to tag #seesubiaco for your chance to win a $500 Mother’s Day pamper pack!