Subilicious for a second year will turn Subiaco into a hue of pink! The hub will provide a sensory experience throughout Subiaco with street performers leading the way. Follow the journey along Rokeby Road and immerse yourself in pop-up venues and bars with hidden treats down alley ways. A little naughty, plenty of nice and a whole lot of fun!
Two pop up bars, Pink Palace
and The Fuzz
will be available to Subilicious followers to grab a tasty beverage before dancing to silent beats, experiencing the magic of the unicorns, or enjoying free live music. The Vic Hotel, Irish Club of WA, BARK Subiaco, The Regal Theatre and Subiaco Arts Centre will light up pink to direct the fun and naughty vibes that Subilicious has to offer.
Discover 19 different performances across five venues in Subiaco. From acapella to theatre, comedy to circus, burlesque to family friendly events, you’ll find a Fringe show to suit all ages.
View all Fringe Shows on in Subi
A Subilicious pop-up bar at the Subiaco Arts Centre. Where blushing pink cocktails and mythical creatures
- Shahirah Jazz - Friday 24 January & Saturday 1 February, 6pm - 8.30pm
- Jewels & Bullets - Saturday 25 January, 7pm - 9.30pm
- Zucchini Brothers - Friday 31 January, 7 - 9pm
- Unicorns - All nights from 6 – 8pm
: From 6pm til late
- Thursday 23 January - Saturday 25 January
- Thursday 30 January - Saturday 1 February
Theatre Gardens, Subiaco Arts Centre
This little pop-up will be back on the grass out the front of Cellarbrations serving up blushing cocktails, live music and free silent disco!
- Jewels & Bullets – Friday 24 January & 31 January, 7pm – 9.30pm
- Silent Disco – Saturday 25 January, 6 - 7.30pm
- Zucchini Brothers - Saturday 25 January, 7.30 - 9.30pm
- Acousto - Saturday 1 February, 7.30pm – 9.30pm
From 6pm til late
- Friday 24 January - Saturday 25 January
- Friday 31 January - Saturday 1 February
: Cellarbrations, 3/531 Hay St, Subiaco
Subilicious is proudly supported by See Subiaco.