It's yoga - in the park in Subiaco! *SOLD OUT*
Start your weekend with a free outdoor yoga session, brought to you by the talented team at Lords. Join instructor Bella as she takes you through an energetic Vinyasa yoga class that will relax your mind, improve your flexibility and strengthen your core.
Need to Know:
- When: 8:45am - 9:45am, Saturday 10 April
- Where: Grass area outside of Subiaco Museum, 239 Rokeby Road, Subiaco
- Cost: Free to attend but bookings are essential, book now.
- This session is suitable to all adults who have a basic understanding of yoga.
- The session is capped at 40 participants. Please register for your free ticket via the ticket link. Please let event organisers know if you can no longer make it, so we can offer your space to someone else.
- Please BYO mat.
- Enjoy a workout before your head down the road for coffee or brunch!
Explore the full Celebrate Subi program:
View all events