- Need a new hobby?
- Dying to make mosaics for your home or garden?
- Desire to create handmade gifts?
- Need mosaic therapy to relax?
- Do you love to explore Op shops and reuse and recycle in your art?
is happy to offer a Beginners Mosaic Class. The class caters to those who wish to learn the beautiful craft of Mosaic and create their own works of art, whether it be a small picture to a wall! At the end of the class, you will have a unique mosaic item made by you for you to take home!
Studio mosaic class format means students of varying skill levels all work together and gain inspiration from each other – they’re very relaxed and informal. There’s no set course structure, so you can come as often or as little as you like.
My classes are highly valued as they have been known to:
- improve and develop fine motor skills;
- improve concentration;
- enhance creativity;
- assist to overcome stress and negative emotions;
- facilitate relaxation;
- provide a social and friendly environment where people can interact and chat;
- help to ease symptoms of depression; and
- improve hand and finger flexibility
- We will be making mosaic together on ready-made base. You will have different shapes to choose from. It could be a photo frame, house number, the shape of animals, heart, house. garden pots, mirror, mosaic wall stands ( square and round ). If participants want to make items with larger bases these will be extra.
Water, tea and coffee provided, please bring your own food, herbal teas, cool drinks etc.