Studio open Tues-Sat 10am-2pm
essential due to limited seating.
Bookings allow for 8 participants in the studio at a time.
Why not visit to create a special gift or personal keepsake, or maybe hold a children's or Hen Party in our beautiful little studio?
We can help with creating newborn and toddler hand and footprint pieces.
Other events we regularly hold include:
- Adults' Late Night Paint Night
- Teapot Tales - Our Story & Paint sessions for pre-school age tots -EVERY WEDNESDAY 10-11am
- Relaxing lunchtime sessions for our working Subi neighbours to unwind (if you don't finish your piece, we will look after it for you until next time).
- After-School sessions until 4.30 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays
- Team Building sessions
We can also help with:
- Gifts for teachers/carers
- Celebratory plates eg signed wedding plates
Once you have finished painting, we give your items a clear glaze layer and fire them in our kiln.
Your finished pieces are ready in 7-10 days - we confirm this when you paint, so you know when to return.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays 10-4.30
Thursdays, Fridays, Satursdays 10-2
Sundays are by appointment only.
Pop in to find out more, or check out our website www.thepaintedteapot.com.au